Join our growing team! Torque Motorsports is seeking a Lot Attendant at our Fredericton location.
- Verifying receipt of units delivered to dealer and parks units in an orderly manner, compare serial numbers of incoming units against work orders.
- Inspecting units to detect damage and verify presence of accessories listed on work order.
- Recording description of damages on work order
- Cleaning and detailing units prior to customer pick up
- Valid drivers license and clean abstract
- Clean appearance
- Forklift experience
- Able to lift over 50 lbs
- Able to work in extreme heat or cold
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Occasional evening and weekend shifts
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Being punctual with dependable work ethic
What Torque Motorsports offers:
- Paid vacation
- Opportunity for growth
To apply please drop a resume in person at 1215 Hanwell Road, Fredericton or email to General Manager Jen Landry at email@example.com